29th March 2023, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme? I want to do my Graduation through this scheme because I feel that PNB is introduced the best scheme for students.

31st March 2023, 02:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that no bank is required for financing (i.e; disbursing) the loan amount under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme as it is done by the Education Finance Corporation managed by the Government of Bihar.

Further, the maximum amount that can be financed through the Bihar Student Credit Scheme is Rs. 400000/-.

For more details regarding the Bihar Student Credit Card scheme, you can refer to the link https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ while for details regarding various education loan schemes offered by different banks of India, you can refer to the link www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
31st March 2023, 08:47 AM
Shantanubose22

Under the PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, students can avail a maximum loan amount of Rs. 4 Lakh.
31st March 2023, 05:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Maximum amount to get under PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme:

The detailed information about the maximum amount one can get under PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is given below:

Name of the Scheme - PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme

>> Maximum of 4 Lakhs can be given to the applicant under this scheme.

>> And for the loan above 4 Lkahs, candidates can apply for the loan under PNB Saraswati, PNB Udaan and PNB Prathibha Schemes.

>> Candidates who are willing to get admission in any of the following courses can go for this scheme.
@ Non Technical (General) courses
@ Financial Courses
@ Technical courses
Example: B.Com, B.Sc, BA..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?