20th January 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of State Bank of Travancore. But in State Bank of Travancore, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

24th January 2019, 08:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme?

The moratorium period of State Bank of Travancore (SBI) Education Loan Scheme is one year after completion of the course. The entire loan amount has to be repaid within 15 years after completion of the moratorium period.

You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Travancore (SBI).
24th January 2019, 08:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme?

Moratorium Period of State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme is course duration plus one year or 6 months after getting a job whichever earlier. You should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to a higher education course in India or Abroad through entrance test or merit-based selection process to be eligible to get an education loan in State Bank of Travancore.

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?