7th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?

Can I know the moratorium period of Education Loan policy of ICICI Bank? I am planning to take an Education Loan for studying MBA course. Kindly let me know the moratorium period. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  3. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  7. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  8. Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?
  9. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  10. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  11. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  12. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  13. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  14. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  15. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  16. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  17. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
11th November 2016, 09:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?

The moratorium period of education loan under ICICI bank is course period plus 1 year from the date of completion or six months after joining a job, whichever is earlier. Thus, it means if you do not get a job, then the bank will give you an additional period of 1 year during which you need to search for job. After one year, the bank will send notice to start your repayment. If you get a job and join it, then you are expected to start the repayment after six months. The repayment period is 15 years from the date of commencement of repayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?