24th November 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Andhra Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

Hello, I want to study BTech and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Andhra Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Andhra Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

29th November 2018, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Andhra Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

There is no such criteria, that you must have an account in the said bank previously. If there is a need of account, you can open now, because it is easy these days.

The only benefit of having an account is, the account holder is already known to the bank and verification process become easier.
1st December 2018, 09:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Andhra Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

No, it is not necessary to have an account in Andhra Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant. But if you have an account in Andhra Bank, then it will be additional advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?