29th July 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in DCB Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

Hello, I want to study BTech and for this I need to apply for an education loan. My friend has an account in DCB Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, DCB Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

2nd August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in DCB Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

Yes it is. They will transfer the money to that account only.
2nd August 2019, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in DCB Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

You can open an account if it is necessary to have for education loan. If you previously don't have an account in the said bank then also you will be eligible to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have all the documents and a guarantor when you are applying for it.

Having an account is never considered an issue while applying for an education loan. All you need to confirmed admission at a recognised college and a guarantor to support your education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?