29th March 2023, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and syllabus of RBI young scholar exam?

Sir, please sent me patterns and syllabus of RBI young scholar exam and
please send me the past questions of RBI young scholar exam
on my Email id [email protected]

30th March 2023, 03:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of RBI young scholar exam?

The examination pattern and syllabus for Reserve Bank of India Young Scholar Examination is mentioned below:-

:-Banking and Financial System: An overview of the banking system in India, its functioning and structure, and the role of banks in the economy.
:-Financial Management and Corporate Governance: The basics of financial management, capital structure, and the principles of corporate governance.
:-Micro and Macro Economics: A study of micro and macroeconomic concepts, including inflation, growth, and fiscal and monetary policy.
:-Indian Economy: A comprehensive study of the Indian economy including the latest economic reforms and policies.
:-Financial Market and Institutions: An overview of financial markets, their functioning, and the role of institutions like the Reserve Bank of India.
:-Monetary Policy and its Implementation: An in-depth study of monetary policy, its instruments and the process of its implementation.
:-General Awareness: General knowledge and current affairs, with a focus on economic and financial topics.
:-Numerical and Data Interpretation: Numerical skills, data interpretation, and problem-solving abilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?