15th December 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?

Dear sir,
please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper. Email it on [email protected].

Thank you sir,

15th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?

sir
plz send me the syllabus & pattern for young scholarship award examination and also send the previous year questions & answer. EMAIL ID:[email protected]

thank you sir
15th December 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?

Dear sir,
please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper.
my mailing id is [email protected]
Thank you.
15th December 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

please show me rbi test papers////////////////////////
16th December 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper.

please send it to my email id [email protected]
16th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
please send me syllabus of rbi young scholarship exam on my email id [email protected]
16th December 2011, 05:50 PM
ppandey121

Please sir,
Send me the syllabus of young scholar scheme award,rbi& refer any book for study of this.
Id[email protected]
17th December 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

please sir,
Send me the syllabus of young scholar scheme award,and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper.

on my id- Shrsh03gmail.com
18th December 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

upload atleast syllabus and practice papers of rbi young scholarship exam 2012
18th December 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

pls send me the syllabus and last year question pattern
19th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir send me the syllabus and pattern for young scholar scheme 2012 to [email protected] plssssss
20th December 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

please send me to syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous question papers send me to Email it on [email protected] Thanking you
21st December 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Please sir,
Send me the syllabus of young scholar scheme award,rbi & refer any book for study of this.
[email protected]
21st December 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and pattern of rbi youthscholar exam.. on my email
[email protected]
22nd December 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me d syllabus n pattern of RBI. Young scholar award scheme 2012.... N previous year's question paper also....
My I.d is- [email protected]..... Plz send it as soon as possible
22nd December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Please send me the pattern and syllabus of RBI young scholarship award scheme examination 2012 and question paper 2011.
My email ID. is [email protected]
Thanks you
22nd December 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?

please send me the study material and syllabus for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some the previous question papers send me to Email it on [email protected]
Thanking you
24th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i need xam pattern and qstn pattern for rbi young scholar award sir...send me to [email protected]
25th December 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?
Dear Sir,

Please send me the pattern and syllabus of RBI young scholarship award scheme examination 2012 and question paper 2011.
My email ID. is [email protected]
Thanks you
25th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir plz send me d pattern nd syllabus for ds exam n also some books or any other source of preparation for d tst
my id is :
[email protected]
26th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

please send me the papers of rbi young scholar for i am apperaing in 2012.
thank you
[email protected]
31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

can u help me with youngs scholar award exam's syllabus and books to prepare for?send me on my [email protected]
2nd January 2012, 12:43 PM

Default holar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?

Dear sir,
please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper. Email it on [email protected].

Thank you sir,
3rd January 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

please sir i need rbi young scholar exam syllabus and last year question papers and my email id is [email protected] .
4th January 2012, 04:07 PM
challa.sreeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

Thank you sir,
role and functionality of rbi.its regulations.how it regulates the india's economic system.
all the best for ur exam............
4th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper. Email it on [email protected]
4th January 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also last years question paper with answers. email at nehanegi2012 @gmail.com
5th January 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus, past years question papers and reference book of rbi young scholars exam and send me to my email id

[email protected]
7th January 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
please send me the previous years papers and study material for RBI young scholar's award scheme ..
my email id is [email protected]
thanks,
kshitij agarwal
10th January 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me the sylabbus and send me some previous year parers og young india schlorship scheme o RBI on my email id [email protected]......
14th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
plz send me previous year question papers at [email protected].
16th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have also the same request as all my friends above.. i too want the past papers n wil like to knw the pattern of the paper.. u can reply me at [email protected]

Thanking You.
17th January 2012, 06:26 PM

Smile Re: What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper. Email it on [email protected]

Thank you sir,
Dear SIR,
Please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI yong scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year quetion paper. Email it on [email protected]
19th January 2012, 03:51 PM

Smile Re: What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?

Dear sir,
please send me the syllabus and pattern for RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper. Email it on ([email protected])
Thank you sir,
20th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I need the exam pattern and syllabus 4 RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also some previous year question paper. Email it on [email protected]

thank u sir,..
20th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus and pattern of RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also previous year question paper.mail it on [email protected]

thank u
23rd January 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus and pattern of RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also previous year question paper.
email:[email protected]
25th January 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus and pattern of RBI young scholar exam for 2012 and also previous year question paper.

email: [email protected]
25th January 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
we also want syllabus &question
my ,mail id is [email protected]
please send it to me sir
20th May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
will you please send me the syllabus and patterns for the preparation of young scholars award scheme exam on my id ??
ID:- [email protected]

thank you sir
21st May 2012, 12:08 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

It includes all details involving banks both national and international banks -money transfer - share marketing - trading - loan fellowship programs - gold loan - education loan - history about all banks - interest and principal amount calculation - and all other terms related to banks.
27th February 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs.7.5 lakhs without collateral security ? My father is a govt. employee but we have no property.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?