29th January 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?

Hello sir, I have two houses one in Village and one in Lucknow city. I am a tax payer. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan in security of house in village to admit my son in MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of grand father's pension account if he gets 10,000 monthly?
  3. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  4. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?
  7. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security? -- [New]
  8. Which bank can give an education loan in security of Ford 1950 model car?
  9. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  12. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  14. Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father?
  15. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  17. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  18. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
31st January 2017, 08:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan of your son to meet the expense of his MBBS course. You can definitely keep your house in village as mortgage to apply for the education loan of your son. However, mortgage is required for loan above 7.5 lakhs. Hence, you need to mortgage your house if seeking loan above 7.5 lakhs for your son.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?