1st July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Bank Education Loan for studying BTech in a private college?

Hello everyone, I have scored 97519 rank in JEE Main. I am going to get admission in BTech course in a private college. So, is it possible for me to get Bank Education Loan? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

4th July 2018, 05:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Bank Education Loan for studying BTech in a private college?

Yes, you can get Bank Education Loan for pursuing B.Tech course from a Private College. Candidates who have secured admission to any higher education course through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of HSC are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, once you secure admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university, you can visit any bank of your interest to apply for an education loan.
4th July 2018, 10:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Bank Education Loan for studying BTech in a private college?

It is possible to get an education loan from Bank for studying B.Tech course from a private college. You should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a Government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
5th July 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have scored 97519 rank in JEE Main. I am going to get admission in BTech course in a private college. So, is it possible for me to get Bank Education Loan? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Possibility to get bank education loan for studying BTech in a private college is high. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of course, institute, collateral offered, academic strength of the student, future employment prospects, etc. Applicants have to provide the necessary collateral for getting the education loan. Applicants have to contact the bank branch near their house for more details or can contact their college for getting education loan.
6th July 2018, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If college in recognized by AICTE and has a good track record, then bank shouldn't have any issues in giving you an education loan, provided you fulfill all other criteria.

Just make sure you get admission through counselling based on your rank. If you can get a valid degree, then surely you will be eligible for job after completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?