1st October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited to do Basic Training Certificate course?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I am planning to do Basic Training Certificate course. I would like to know if it is possible for me to get an education loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited for this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

26th June 2022, 05:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited to do Basic Training Certificate course?

Banks provide loan , once you get confirmed admission in any degree/certificate/diploma/polytechnic etc course.
Those who take admission in a reputed/recognised college with good placement facility are eligible for education loan.
The candidate must have taken admission on the basis of merit in the college.
One can get upto 10 lacs for studying in India.
For upto 4 lacs , no collateral security is required.
One can fill the application form online or offline as per their choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?