22nd January 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get scholarship for BTech candidate who has secured 81% in 1st semester?

Hello everyone, I am entering in 2nd semester of BTech which I am doing from JNTU. May I get any student scholarship on my 1st semester merit percentage which I have secured 81% which is 1st class? Please let me know about this immediately.

31st January 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get scholarship for BTech candidate who has secured 81% in 1st semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am entering in 2nd semester of BTech which I am doing from JNTU. May I get any student scholarship on my 1st semester merit percentage which I have secured 81% which is 1st class? Please let me know about this immediately.

Possibility to get a scholarship for the BTech candidate who has secured 81% marks in the 1st semester is high. The aspirant can apply for various government and private scholarships to study BTech course. The aspirant can contact his/her college for a scholarship or apply directly for a scholarship like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is also available to students who are in their 2nd year of the BTech course. Students must be an Indian citizen and should have obtained at least 60% marks in all the examinations (10th and 12th) for availing the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. The aspirant can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?