13th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86% in 12th and 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year being a candidate of Chennai?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 86% and my B.Tech 1st year with 7.46 CGPA. Now I need a scholarship. I hope any one will help me. I am studying in Chennai. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year and 83% in 12th?
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 86% in 12th and 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year?
  3. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  4. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  6. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Sc(Mathematics) 1st year candidate who has secured 81.4% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  9. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  11. Is there any scholarship for a General candidate who has secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
  14. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  15. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 1st year of B.Tech?
  16. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply to get MHRD Scholarship if secured 97.5% in 12th being an OC candidate?
15th June 2015, 09:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86% in 12th and 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year being a candidate of Chennai?

You can apply for the IET India Scholarship Program.
You will be able to give the Scholarship Program only if are a 2nd year or 3rd year student of the B.Tech Course.
The Scholarship is limited to 5% of the students appearing for the Examination in each stream.
So if you are in 2nd or 3rd year you can apply for this Scholarship.
As you have completed your 1st year you can apply for this Scholarship without wasting any time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?