15th May 2022, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get full scholarship to study BTech in IITs? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Hello everyone, I have applied for JEE Main and Advanced and preparing for it. I want to study BTech after completing my 12th in IIT. So, suppose if I crack JEE Advanced and got admission in IIT then I can get full scholarship? If not, then I can apply for an Education Loan?

15th May 2022, 10:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get full scholarship to study BTech in IITs? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Students admitted to BTech or dual-degree programmes whose parental income is less than Rs 1 lakh are given a full tuition fee waiver, and those whose parental income is less than Rs. 4.5 lakh are sanctioned MCM (Merit cum Means) scholarship of Rs. 1000 per month.
15th May 2022, 10:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it possible to get full scholarship to study BTech in IITs? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Is it possible to get full scholarship to study BTech in IITs? Chances to get an Education Loan?

1- Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship 2022,

2- Tata Realty Scholarship 2022,

3- Sitaram Jindal Foundation 2022,

4- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship,

5- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2022.
16th May 2022, 02:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who achieve a rank of 1000 or higher in JEE Advanced as per Common Rank List CRL would receive a scholarship equal to the tution fee for all 4 years of their UG program at the institute.
Some of the scholarships that one can apply for
Foundation for Excellence
NEST
FAEA scholarship
Scholarship given by respective State Government etc

Those who are interested can also apply for education loan according to their need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?