20th February 2021, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Andaman and Nicobar Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship 2021

Hi friends, I have heard about Andaman and Nicobar Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship in 2021. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying for this program?

24th February 2021, 01:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Andaman and Nicobar Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship 2021

The candidates willing to apply for Andaman and Nicobar Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship 2021 would need to apply through the national scholarship portal which is https://scholarships.gov.in/. The students have to click on "New Registration" to create their login Id and password. After that, they can apply for the scholarship.
24th February 2021, 07:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Andaman and Nicobar Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship 2021

Procedure to apply for Andaman and Nicobar Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship 2021

Click on the official website that is given below.
http://www.scholarship.gov.in

Read the guidelines carefully and then select the undertaking and continue.

Select the state of the domicile / scholarship category / scheme type / gender / write the name / date of birth / mobile number / email ID.

Then, you have to provide the bank details.

Select Aadhaar or Bank Account number as identification detail and click on the register button.

The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

Now, log in using OTP and fill in the form.

An application ID and password will be generated.
Use that for future references.

All the applicants are advised to fill in the application form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted.
The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?