20th February 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021

Hello, I am studying in 8th standard from CBSE Board in Tripura. I want to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship of 2021. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to the students of Tripura. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

23rd February 2021, 10:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021

°°° In order to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021, applicant must be:

Children of the person who are manual scavengers as defined under section 2(I) (g) of manual scavenging Act 2013, tanners and flayers, waste pickers, a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined section 2(I) (d) of manual scavenger act 2013

°°° The candidate must be Indian National.

°°° The candidate must be Domicile of Tripura.

°°° The candidate must be enrolled in any class between class 1 and 10.
24th February 2021, 01:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021

Eligibility to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021

Children of the person who are manual scavengers as defined under section 2(I) (g) of Manual scavenger Act 2013, tanners and flayers, waste pickers, a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2(I) (d) of manual scavenger act 2013

Indian Nationals can apply

Domiciles of Tripura

Enrolled in any class between class 1 to 10

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.scholarships.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?