1st December 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Annual CGTrader Scholarship?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Annual CGTrader Scholarship is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th December 2018, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Annual CGTrader Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I came to know that Annual CGTrader Scholarship is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

Interested and eligible students have to apply online for the Annual CGTrader Scholarship. They have to write an essay on “Our life on a spaceship: the future of mankind”. The essay should be 500 – 1000 words length and should be submitted online through Click Here on or before 14th December, 2018. Those students who are studying in high school senior, undergraduate or graduate schools with at least 2.5 GPA are eligible to apply for the Annual CGTrader Scholarship. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?