13th August 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme 2018?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship.

4th September 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship.

Eligible girl students have to apply online - www.maef.nic.in, for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme (through the scholarship portal of Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF)). They have to fill the form and take print out of the same and send to MAEF Office, with all essential documents for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme. The selection of eligible students is mainly done on the basis of the lower income criteria. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
4th September 2018, 09:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme 2018?

Procedure to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme 2018 is given below.

You can apply online through the scholarship portal of Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) I.e. https://scholarship-maef.org/

Fill the online application form with required details.

Take a print out of the application form.

Attach all supporting documents with application form and send it to the address given below till the last date which is 30th September 2018.

Moulana Azad Education Foundation
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India), Dept Contacts, 11 Th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, Cgo Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?