10th October 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020

Respected Sir, I am an MEd holder. I want to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship. Please let me know about the procedure of application. How can I apply for this assistantship program?

13th October 2020, 05:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020

Procedure to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020:-

Visit the official website:-
www.bdu.ac.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.

Send the resume to the undersigned along with the copies of certificates by post (or) email to
[email protected]
Assistant Professor and Director ( i/c) centre of differently abled persons
Bharathidasan University Khajamalai
Campus, Tiruchirapalli - 620023
Tamilnadu
Mobile - 720000 4044,
Email- [email protected]

Note:-

In the subject of the letter, candidates should write ''Application for Research Assistant Position in ICSSR Project''

There is no application fee.
13th October 2020, 08:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020

Procedure to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020 is as follows.

Step 1: Write an application with subject- " Application for Research Assistant Position in ICSSR Project”

Step 2: Send application with resume to the undersigned along with copies of certificates by post (or) email to [email protected]

Asst. Professor & Director (i/c)
Centre of Differently Abled Persons
Campus, Tiruchirappalli-620023
Tamil Nadu
Mobile – 7200004044,
Email - [email protected]
13th October 2020, 10:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Procedure to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020:

Visit the official website.
http://www.bdu.ac.in/

Read all the details and then send the resume to the undersigned along with copies of certificates by post or email to [email protected]

Asst. Professor & Director (i/c)
Centre of Differently Abled Persons
Campus, Tiruchirappalli-620023
Tamil Nadu
Email - [email protected]

NOTE : The subject of the letter, candidates should be “ application for Research Assistant Position in ICSSR Project”.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?