10th October 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020

Hello Sir, I am doing an MEd program right now. Am I eligible to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

13th October 2020, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Hold a PG degree in Rehabilitation Science / Education / Special Education / English with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.

Have a good communication in written and spoken English.

Age limit:-

As per the Bharathidasan University recruitment norms.
13th October 2020, 08:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020 is as follows.

Applicant must hold a PG degree in Rehabilitation Science/ Education/Special Education/ English with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.

Applicant must have good communication in written and spoken English.

For any inquiry you can contact at given address.
Asst. Professor & Director (i/c)
Centre of Differently Abled Persons
Bharathidasan University
Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli-620023
Tamil Nadu
Mobile – 7200004044,
email - [email protected]
13th October 2020, 09:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020 are as follows:-
Candidate must holds a PG degree in Rehabilitation Science/ Education/ Special Education/ English with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
Candidate must have a good communication in written and spoken English.
13th October 2020, 10:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Eligibility to apply for the Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020:

The candidate should hold PG degree in rehabilitation Sciences / education / special education / English with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.

The candidate should have good communication in written and spoken English.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.bdu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?