16th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bharati Scheme for Education, Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Bharati Scheme for Education, Andhra Pradesh. I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. I don’t know how to apply for this Bharati Scheme for Education, Andhra Pradesh. Please let me know as soon as possible.

18th April 2019, 09:35 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bharati Scheme for Education, Andhra Pradesh?

Procedure to apply for Bharti Scheme for Education, Andhra Pardesh:

The application for the scholarship can be submitted online only. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the application process.
Step 1: Click here to open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Now, submit the completed application form.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?