6th September 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020. I would like to know how I can apply for this fellowship program? Please tell me about the procedure of applying for this fellowship immediately. Thank you!

9th September 2020, 06:57 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

Procedure to apply for CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020

The selection Process will be based on the walk-in interview.

Interested candidate who have eligibility can attend the walk-in interview in address of "Office of the Director Room, 4-CN Block, Sector-V, Bidhinnagar, Kolkata - 700091", on 08 September 2020.

Candidates must bring their originals of passport size photograph, education certificate, experience certificate and other necessary certificate while appearing for interview.
9th September 2020, 11:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

Procedure to apply for CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below.

Step 1: Click on the official website given below.

http://www.ccras.nic.in

Step 2: Download the form.

Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents.

Step 4: Candidate should submit their filled-in application along with two passport size photographs and self-attested photocopies of the certificates at the time of interview.

For any inquiry you can contact at-

Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development
CCRAS,
Ministry of AYUSH,
Government of India 4- CN Block,
Sector -V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700091
Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?