6th November 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship of 2020. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how I can apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

10th November 2020, 10:58 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020

Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020 is as follows.

Step 1: Visit official website- https://scholarships.gov.in/

Step 2: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme).

Step 3: Write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.

Step 4: Provide the bank details .

Step 5: Click on the 'Register' .

Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

Step 7: Log in using OTP and fill the form.

Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated.

Use this ID and password for future reference.
12th November 2020, 01:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020

°°° In order to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC and OBC scholarship 2020.Application link

°°° Read the guidelines carefully and select the undertaking and continue.

°°° Select the state of domicile scholarship categoryschem, scheme type, gender, the applicant's name from date of birth mobile number and email ID.

°°° Provide the bank details and then select Aadhar or bank account number as identification detail and click on the registration button and then mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated and now you can log in using these credentials.

°°° An application ID and password will be generated and use that for future reference.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-http://scholarships.gov.in
12th November 2020, 03:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020---

CLICK HERE TO APPLY.

Read all the guidelines carefully and select the undertaking and continue.

Then you have to enter all the details that are asked such as state of domicile, scheme type, name, gender etc.

Provide the bank details as asked or you can also select Aadhar as identification detail and click on the register button after then you will receive an OTP.

Login using OTP to fill the form.

An application ID and password will be generated.

All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly as no changes can be made once submitted.
12th November 2020, 03:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020:-

Visit the official website -
https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction

Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

Read the guideline carefully select the undertaking and ' Continue' .

Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type ( scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.

Provide the bank details( Bank name, IFSC code, account number).

Select Aadhaar or Bank account number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.

The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

Now, login using OTP and fill the form.

An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.

Note:-

All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the the cancellation of the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?