7th June 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Dena Bank for studying MBA course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

10th June 2019, 05:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for MBA aspirant;

You can apply by visiting the official website Dena Bank i.e. https://www.denabank.com

Select the tab 'Apply Now'.

Fill up the application form with necessary details.

Upload the required documents.

Submit the application form.

Take a print out of the application and visit the nearest bank branch for further process.

Disbursement process of loan;
-----------------------
For subsequent disbursement of Education Loan in Dena Bank, you have to submit the following documents;
1. Demand letter from college/university
2. Disbursement form signed by applicant & co-applicants
3. Receipts if margin money paid to the college/institute
4. Mark sheets

Disbursement of Dena Bank Education Loan are made full or suitable installments depending on the requirements of funds of the institute as per assessed by the bank. Loan amount are disbursed directly to the institute/vendor of books/equipment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?