4th May 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank for studying MBA course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

26th May 2019, 05:27 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Procedure to apply for Education loan in dhan lakhmi Bank :

>> You should get admission letter from the college or university where you want to study.

>> Then you should apply for Education loan through online or offline and make arrangement for necessary documents related to caste, academic certificates and income certificates.

>> Once your proposal has been acce per by the bank then you need to go for physical documents submission.

>> Make sure you need to get the course fee structure from the college before applying for edication loan.

>> Coming to disbursement , it will be as per semester wise or yearly based on the college requirement.

>> You need to show the required margin if quantum of loan exceeds 4 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?