22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for BArch aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

25th July 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for BArch aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Interested and eligible students can apply online through Vidya Lakshmi portal (https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/index) for getting education loans in HDFC Bank. Students can also contact the HDFC Bank branch for more details on the same. Students should have secured admission to the BArch course in a reputed college or institution to avail education loan in the HDFC Bank. They have to provide necessary security for the education loan amount for getting education loan in HDFC Bank. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?