23rd June 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BArch aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

26th June 2019, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BArch aspirant?

You need to contact the nearest bank branch to apply for the education loan after you have confirmed admission at a recognised college or institute. You will need admission documents to apply for it along with other required documents.

Also, make sure you have a guarantor to support your education loan application. You just have to fill the form and submit it with all the required documents to the nearest branch to your residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?