4th April 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in ICICI Bank for studying BBA(H) course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

1st May 2019, 06:22 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Procedure to apply for Educational Loan in ICICI Bank for BBA H course :

>> First you just visit their Official website of ICICI Bank and fill all your details under education loan section and click on Submit.

>> There you should mention your contact no and mail ID .

>> ICICI Bank Officials contact with you and there by you will have a proper guidance from the ICICI Bank.

>> Before getting into the procedure you must know the important facts about the ICICI Bank Educational Loan.

>> Maximum Loan Amount is 50 Lakh.

>> Loan Tenure without Collateral for BBA H is upto 5 years after course period with additional 6 months.

>> 15% margin for loans above 20 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?