21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Dena Bank for studying BBA(H) course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

28th September 2018, 07:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

You can apply for a Dena Bank education loan online or by visiting the nearest bank branch. You can also download the education loan application form from the official website of Dena Bank. You have to complete the application form with necessary details and submit it the bank representative along with required educational documents and loan documents for processing. In case of online application, Dena Bank representative will be in touch with you to complete the various formalities.

Dena Bank takes minimum 15 working days to process application for education loan. If the delay is due to paperwork or documentation, the bank representative will notify you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?