28th September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan in IDFC Bank Limited for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in IDFC Bank Limited for studying MBA course. Can I know the process to apply for an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

22nd June 2022, 04:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan in IDFC Bank Limited for MBA aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Those who are interested can apply for an education loan after getting confirmation letter from college.
The college must be a reputed college in which admission has been taken.
For application purpose , one can fill the form online or offline as per their convenience.
Banks grant loan upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges.
The admission must be taken on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of merit .

Disbursement
The disbursement process may takr 1 to 3 weeks for first time borrowers.
After a candidate has received their first payment for their first term of college , their financial aid is disbursed automatically for the following terms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?