27th June 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course?

I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India. Actually, I am interested to study MBBS and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  6. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  7. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  8. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India for studying MBBS?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  11. Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  13. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  14. How much time State Bank of India take to provide Education Loan? Interest rate, maximum tenure and procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  16. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  17. Procedure to apply for an education loan at State Bank of Mysore to study MBBS course? Is it good choice for it?
  18. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
2nd July 2018, 12:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course?

You can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India for pursuing MBBS course through online at the bank official website at https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/stu...m/student-loan or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
2nd July 2018, 10:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course?

To apply for an education loan in State Bank of India for pursuing MBBS course, you can directly visit the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India, you should have secured admission in MBBS course in a recognised college/ university.
5th July 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India. Actually, I am interested to study MBBS and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Students can apply online via Vidyalakshmi portal or can contact the SBI branch for getting education loan to study MBBS. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India (higher loan limit for studies in India are considered on a case to case basis). Students have to provide necessary security for getting education loan in SBI. They have to provide 5% margin for education loan above Rs 4 Lakhs for studies in India. They have to apply with necessary documents like Address Proof, ID Proof, Academic Records, Proof of Admission, Fee Schedule, etc. for getting education loan from SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?