5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MCA program. But for studying this course I want to apply an education loan. I have a savings account in Central Bank of India. Kindly let me know the process for applying an education loan in this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?
  3. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  4. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India? Disbursement process of loan?
  5. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  8. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  11. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  12. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it?
  16. Can I get relaxation in loan interest rates in Central Bank of India being a BC student?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?
4th May 2018, 04:21 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MCA program. But for studying this course I want to apply an education loan. I have a savings account in Central Bank of India. Kindly let me know the process for applying an education loan in this bank?

Students have to contact the nearest Central Bank of India branch for applying education loans. Students should have secured admission to the course through entrance test / merit based selection process for availing the education loan in Central Bank of India. There is no margin required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and for above Rs 4 Lakhs margin is 5% for studies in India. Students have to provide necessary security for the education loan. They have to follow the instructions given by the bank manager to obtain education loans. There is no processing charge for studies in India. Central Bank of India education loan website link is given Click Here
29th July 2018, 03:14 AM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?

You can either apply online or visit a nearby Central Bank of India branch for the application. You can also download the education loan application form from the Central Bank of India official website, complete the form and submit it the bank representative.

You can also check your eligibility for an education loan through CreditMantri and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?