10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank to study ME(Civil Engineering)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join ME(Civil Engineering) program. So, I want to apply for an education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for this ME course. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply for this bank education loan in details?

14th July 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank to study ME(Civil Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join ME(Civil Engineering) program. So, I want to apply for an education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for this ME course. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply for this bank education loan in details?

You have to apply online or offline for getting an education loan to study ME (Civil Engineering) in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited. You have to provide necessary security for getting an education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited. You have to provide 100% tangible Collateral security along with assignment of future income of the student for getting an education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited. You have to contact any Tamilnad Mercantile Bank branch for more details on the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?