15th July 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in United Bank of India for BArch aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in United Bank of India. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

21st July 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in United Bank of India for BArch aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in United Bank of India. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for getting the education loan in United Bank of India. Applicant should have secured the admission to the Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) course through an entrance examination is eligible to apply for the education loan in United Bank of India. The applicant can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India under United Bank of India education loan scheme. There is no margin under United Bank of India for education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India. United Bank of India website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?