20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BArch aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in IndusInd Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

16th November 2018, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BArch aspirant?

You need for first confirm admission in a recognized institution through entrance exam. Once you confirm your admission, you can approach the concerned branch with your admission documents.

They will provide application form and all you have to do is, fill it with all the details and submit it with all the relevant documents. Signature of guarantor and yourself will be required, hence make sure you have anyone from your family. They will conduct verification process, before providing you the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?