10th August 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Energy & Mobility for the Future Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for Energy & Mobility For the Future Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

26th August 2018, 06:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Energy & Mobility for the Future Scholarship 2018?

Procedure to apply for Energy & Mobility for the Future Scholarship 2018 is mentioned below :-

1. Visit the official website at https://sparkle.kpit.com/registration/signup.

2. Register, if you are a new user or else log in to fill the application form.

3. Fill the application form, upload the required documents and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?