2nd November 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarships available to do Aeronautical engineering at undergraduate level? How much time would it take to complete the course?

How long does it takes to complete the course?is there scholarships available?which reputable university in the world offer the same? Is there any scholarships available to do Aeronautical engineering at undergraduate level? How much time would it take to complete the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Scholarship for my further Education in the University of Nigeria?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for me if secured 96% in 12th?
  3. Can I apply for Aircraft course after scoring 91% aggregate?
  4. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in Gujrat and specially in Baroda? What is the cost of the course? How much time does it take to complete the course?
  5. Which course can I choose after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Branch
  6. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. Can I be allowed to become NASA undergraduate student scholarships winner after passing communication engineering from Arbaminch Ethiopia?
  9. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  10. When can I get scholarship if secured 80% in 12th and now studying B.Tech?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  14. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  15. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for doing studies in India if he or she is a Non-Indian?
  17. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  18. Entrance exam question papers for Undergraduate level?
6th April 2018, 02:17 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scholarships available to do Aeronautical engineering at undergraduate level? How much time would it take to complete the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How long does it takes to complete the course?is there scholarships available?which reputable university in the world offer the same? Is there any scholarships available to do Aeronautical engineering at undergraduate level? How much time would it take to complete the course?

Yes, there are various scholarships available to do aeronautical engineering at undergraduate level. Interested students can apply online for scholarships. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Duration of the aeronautical engineering undergraduate course is four years. Some of the scholarships available for aeronautical engineering students are given below:

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Examination - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?