23rd June 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship for BE(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 1st year of my BE with Mechanical Engineering. I have heard about G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

6th July 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship for BE(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am studying in 1st year of my BE with Mechanical Engineering. I have heard about G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Eligible students have to apply by downloading the application available from the G.P. Birla Educational Foundation website. They have to apply for the G.P. Birla Scholarship with the documents mentioned in the application form. Applicants must have passed 10+2 in the year 2018 and should have obtained at least 80% marks from State Board or 85% marks from CBSE are eligible to apply for the G.P. Birla Scholarship. Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) students, are eligible to apply for the G.P. Birla Scholarship. The completed application form should reach the G.P. Birla Education Foundation on or before 15-07-18. Students can find the details in the G.P. Birla Scholarship website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?