11th August 2012, 03:28 PM
Simranjeetsingh0013

What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student

If i'm an engineering student How could & doing b.tech... then HOW COULD I GET THE SCHOLARSHIP? &
what is the procedure and requirements to getting minority scholarship?
Could i get some contacts number of any govt. employee or branch to direct & simple contact to them??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get minority scholarship being Uttar Pradesh minority?
  2. Eligibility for Central Government Scholarship for Minority student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  4. Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam
  5. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  6. How much rank should I obtain in EAMCET to get a free seat in government college in AP in Muslim Quota?
  7. How to get Minority Scholarship? What is the procedure?
  8. Last date of Minority Scholarship form submission?
  9. Possibility to get scholarship for BCA 1st year student of IP University?
  10. When the application form of Minority scholarship will be released?
  11. How to get scholarship for NIT engineering student when yearly income is only 84,000? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  13. What is the fee relaxation for those who salary is less than 1.5 Lakhs a year?
  14. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  15. Is it possible that I.P. University give us fee waiver or scholarship to poor student?
  16. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will scholarship be awarded to minority communities?
  18. How scholarships are beneficial for students? Is it offered on skills basis? Where do these scholarships come from?
7th November 2012, 06:37 PM
Realstarsajjad

Post Re: What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student

On every year between July- August Indian govt. advertise for post matric minority scholarship.

ELIGIBILITY :

1. Applicants must had 50% number on last exam.
2. Applicant's gross family income not more that 2,00,000 per month.

you can download the application form from their website. Then fill-up the form and send it on minority department by postal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?