22nd September 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2018?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2018? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

28th September 2018, 12:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2018?

Procedure to apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> You have to obtain the scholarship form from the official website http://www.gauravfoundation.org/scholarship.html.

--> Download Request Form, take a DD. Send them through Courier/Speed Post.

--> The Application Form will be sent through e-mail, print & fill the application form completely, attach necessary documents and send them by courier.

--> Gaurav Foundation Scholarship team evaluates the application & documents and panels make the decision to approve or reject the application and results will be posted on the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?