4th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

9th July 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Eligible students have to apply online for North South Foundation Scholarship 2018. Students have to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship with documents like proof of tuition fees paid or payable, income certificate, ration card or Aadhar card, college admission card, CET/JEE/NEET rank card, 10th and 12th mark sheets, two passport size photographs, one family photo with the family standing in front the house they live in and reservation class card. Students can find the details in the North South Foundation Scholarship website link given Click Here
28th July 2018, 12:04 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Procedure to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2018?

Application procedure to apply online:
Step 1: Register as new user/Apply as Fresh renewal
Step 2: To register as new user click here/To apply as fresh renewal click here
Step 3: Fill in all the details
Step 4: Attach all the required documents
Step 5: Finally submit the application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?