30th July 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi everyone, I need your help to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship. I have heard that the fellowship program has been published for this year. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply.

4th August 2020, 03:20 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below-

Step 1: Click link given below and read all the instructions carefully.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.iari.res.in/bic/projectnew32/jobs.php&ved=2ahUKEwjvjp7ek4HrAhVRyDgGHeF-DGkQFjABegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw3PHnltxonDAUqHQ9TsLEd4& cshid=1596531011019

Step 2: Download the application form.

Step 3: Fill in all required details.

Step 4: Send the completed application along with relevant documents by email to [email protected].
5th August 2020, 12:06 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° Visit the official website and download the application form there after reading all instructions.

°°° Fill in all required details.

°°° Send the completed application along with the relevant documents by email to [email protected]
5th August 2020, 12:43 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

•••Procedure to apply for the ICAR-ICAR division of microbiology senior research fellowship 2020:

• Visit the offficial website to fill in the application form after downloading it.

• Send the completed application along with relevant documents by email to [email protected]
5th August 2020, 05:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Click on the apply now button below and read all the instructions carefully.

> Download the application form.

> Fill in all required details.

> Send the completed application along with the relevant documents by email to
[email protected]
5th August 2020, 06:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Click on the ' Apply Now ' button and read all the instructions carefully.

Download the application form.

Fill in all required details.

Send the completed application along with relevant documents by email to
[email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?