5th August 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for International Commerce Olympiad 2020

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the terms and conditions for applying in the International Commerce Olympiad of this year. I want to apply for this scholarship test so I need to know about this before applying.

8th August 2020, 06:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for International Commerce Olympiad 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for International Commerce Olympiad 2020:-

The test is organised in the respective schools of the participants during school hours.

The Olympiad is a written objective type test of 60 minutes duration comprising 50 objective type question for class 11th and 12th .

The question paper consists of four sections: namely economics, business studies, accountancy and achievers section .

There are separate question papers for each class.

The test will be conducted in English language only.

CBSE, ICSE/ ISC and state board syllabus are followed for setting the test papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?