9th August 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for ICSSR Post Doctoral Scholarship?

Hello team, can you all help me to know that how I can apply for Indian Council of Social Science Research(ICSSR) Post Doctoral Scholarship? I want to apply for this Post Doctoral Scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.

17th August 2018, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for ICSSR Post Doctoral Scholarship?

You need to download the hard copy of application form from the official website of ICSSR. The application needs to be forwarded by the affiliating institution to Division in-charge, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067 on or before 14th August 2018.

Just make sure you have filled the application form correctly and have all the necessary documents to prove your candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?