26th June 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Dear friends, I am interested in applying for the IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship of 2020. I just want to know how I can apply for this fellowship program? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this programme. Waiting for your reply!

28th June 2020, 01:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

••• To read all instructions about the fellowship, kindly download the attached file below.

•••Click here to register.

•••Once registered, Click here to log in

••• Fill in all required details and attached the relevant documents and submit the application.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf postadvt_1591959329.pdf
28th June 2020, 04:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

°°° I have attached the file below, please kindly download it to read all the instructions carefully.

°°° Then click on the given link to Register yourself.
CLICK HERE

°°° Then you can login Here

°°° Fill in all the required details and attached the relevant documents and then submit the application.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf postadvt_1591959329.pdf
29th June 2020, 06:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Click here to read the fellowship details.

> Click here to register.

> Once registered, click here to login .

> Fill in all required details.
> Attach relevant documents and submit the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?