26th June 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the terms and conditions which are required for applying in IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship for an upcoming session. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program in 2020. So, I want to know what are the terms and conditions required to apply.

28th June 2020, 01:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

•••• The duration of the project is 3 years.

•••• The initial period of engagement is one year which can be further extended based on the performance of the fellows.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf postadvt_1591959329.pdf
28th June 2020, 04:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

°°° The duration of the project is 3 years.

°°° The initial period of engagement is one year which can be further extended based on the performance of the fellows.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf postadvt_1591959329.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?