11th March 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Dear friends, I am interested in applying for the IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship of 2021. I just want to know how I can apply for this fellowship program? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this programme. Waiting for your reply!

13th March 2021, 10:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Procedure to apply for IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:-

Go to the official website:-
www.iitkgp.ac.in

1- Click on the apply now button and read all details carefully.

Register the application form.

Once registered, log in to the application page and start filing in the information as required.

Fill in all required details.

Submit the application form.

Application deadline -
11th March 2021
14th March 2021, 08:27 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Procedure to apply for IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Follow the steps below to apply for the
fellowship:-

1 - Visit the official Website:-
www.iitkgp.ac.in

2 - Click on the apply now button.

3 - Read all the details carefully

4 - Register the application form.

5 - Once registered, login to the application page and start filling the information as required.

6 - Fill in all required details.

7 - Pay the application fee and submit the application form.

8 - Take a printout of the application form for future use.

Application deadline -11th March 2021

Selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant's performance and experience.
14th March 2021, 02:57 PM
Pikachuuuu

Procedure to apply for IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is;

Visit official website-

http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/temporary-jobs;jsessionid=619110F3EFAE7AA04C0BEF46D6552637?e z_cid=CLIENT_ID(AMP_ECID_EZOIC)

Register yourself on website.

Now login using your username and password.

Fill application and attach all required documents.

Submit application and take printout of submitted application.

Your selection will be done on the basis of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?