25th July 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

28th July 2019, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019?

Procedure to Apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019

- You can download the application form from the official website http://www.jbnsts.org

- You have to fill the form and send it to the given address ( JBNSTS office, 1300 Rajdanga Main Road, Kasba, Kolkata-700107) along with the following documents.

(i) Three recent passport size photographs to be affixed in the boxes provided in the application form

(ii) Photocopy of the original marksheet of H.S. / 12th standard equivalent examination.

(iii) Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (non-refundable) payable at Kolkata in favor of “Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search” as examination fee

(iv ) Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.10/- (envelope size 20 cm x 12 cm) for sending Admit Card

(v) Proof of 1st-year admission (if available)
29th July 2019, 09:26 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!
Follow the below steps to or JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019:

Step 1: Visit the Official website Click Here
Step 2: Click on the Senior Talent Search Test 2019 -> Application Portal
Step 3: Fill all Information required in the application form including your personal, and educational details.
Step 4: Please select the centre for examination, and upload your scanned photo/mark sheet, and signature.
Step 5: Pay the fee online of Rs.200./-
Step 6: Submit the application.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?