17th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for JSPN Scholarship 2019?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for JSPN Scholarship. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

20th August 2019, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JSPN Scholarship 2019?

Procedure to Apply for JSPN Scholarship 2019

- You need to apply through the official website http://www.srijspn.org/jspnapp/views/SLogin.jsf

- Just register yourself through email id and get your login details in your email inbox.

- Fill all the details and upload all the required documents and submit it.

- In the end, print the completed application form and sent it to JSPN office at "Jayasatyapramoda Nidhi”, C/o Uttaradi Math, 5th Cross Road, Shankarpuram, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004".
21st August 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JSPN Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for JSPN Scholarship. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

Interested and eligible students can apply online (http://www.srijspn.org/jspnapp/views/SLogin.jsf) for the JSPN Educational Scholarship 2019. They have to apply on or before 30th August, 2019 for the JSPN Educational Scholarship 2019. They have to fill all the details required in the online application. Aadhar number is mandatory for getting the JAPN Educational Scholarship 2019. Students have to download the application and sent it to the scholarship office with the necessary documents. The JSPN Educational Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?