25th March 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme Graduation/Diploma students 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme Graduation/Diploma students 2020. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. I don’t know how to apply for this scholarship programme. Please let me know as soon as possible.

25th June 2020, 01:34 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme Graduation/Diploma students 2020?

Hi,
Procedure to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship programme Graduation 2020 is given below
The application process for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program is easy and simple. The complete application process is mentioned- down below:

Step 1: The interested candidates need to visit the application page of the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme.

Step 2: In the next step, you just need to choose the scholarship that you wish to apply for and click on the “Apply Now” button to open the application form.

Step 3: A new page opens where you need to fill the College Scholarship application form 2020 by entering all the asked details in the required field and tap the submit button to once it’s completed.

Step 4: Now, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future needs.

Criteria for applying includes:
->Must have passed Class 12 board examination in 2019.
->Should have scored a minimum of 60% in Class 12 board exams.
->Must be enrolled in a 3-year graduation/diploma program in a recognized institution of India.
->Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?