30th May 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission from 9th std CBSE to 10th std State board?

Can i get an admission from 9th std cbse to 10th std state board? I heard that Cbse students get difficulties in getting to state board after leaving Cbse board.

Related Questions:
  1. Student of 3rd std State board school can get admission in 4th std CBSE school? Will there be any problem at the time of appearing in 10th board exams? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
  3. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  4. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?
  6. Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?
  7. Is it possible to switch from ICSE to CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  9. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  11. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms?
  12. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?
  13. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  14. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  15. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  16. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  17. Can I take admission in schools of Vadodara in 9th standard?
  18. Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks?

31st May 2016, 06:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission from 9th std CBSE to 10th std State board?

You can not directly get transferred from CBSE school to any state board school. What you need to do is to take transfer certificate and marksheet of 9th standard from your current CBSE affiliated school.

Next step, is to visit any state board affiliated school and if seats are vacant in that school, school will accept your admission in 9th standard. You can not get direct admission in tenth standard because registration for board exam is done in 9th standard. Hence, your registration for board exam will be done in 9th standard in state board school.

31st May 2016, 07:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to change the board in 10th board examination.

So, you have to continue your course with CBSE board till 10th std or if you are interested in changing the board you have to make a gap year and continue with 9th std.

31st May 2016, 09:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to change the school or board after pursuing 9th from other board.

So, you need to continue your course with same board and appear for entrance examination from same board.

To get more information about it visit the school or official website of board.

31st May 2016, 09:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

This is not possible, you can not get direct admission in state board in tenth standard. You will have to first get admission in ninth standard of board exams conducted by state government.

*Admission process of state boards generally begin in March Month of every year. You can get transfer certificate from your previous school and with help of this document, you will get admission in ninth standard.

*After admission, you will be registered for board exams.

31st May 2016, 10:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have heard right thing that after getting transferred from CBSE to any state board, candidate has to face difficulties as curriculum is different.

Instead of changing board, you should continue your study from same board upto tenth standard and if you are not comfortable with CBSE then you can get admission in state board in 11th.

If you change your board now then you will get again admission in 9th standard and hence one year loss of educational year.

31st May 2016, 11:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible for you to change your board in class tenth to State Board if you have completed your 9th standard from CBSE Board because registration is done in 9th standard for board exam. So now you have to complete your class 10th from CBSE Board only and moreover it is beneficial for you to complete your 10th standard from CBSE board because it has more demand nowadays.

1st June 2016, 07:46 PM
Adhayay

You are not eligible to take admission in other school or to change your board in 10th standard. Because registration of a student to a board is only done in 9th standard. So, you cant change you board in you 10th standard.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?